Monday, March 5, 2012

10th Day of Juicing

So I saw Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead and became inspired. Today is my 10th day of juicing. I still think it isn't the best tasting juice, but I am down for the health benefits. On a side note, I'm so glad that my mom is going to come out to Arizona during my spring break to visit me. I am seriously counting down the days. I am looking forward to cooking, shopping, and going to the movies with her. I really need "mom time" after having to deal with a kid for over two weeks who is a total pain in the butt. This kid has a total machista father that has instilled this quality in him. Sometimes this child can have good days and be really funny, but when he isn't like this...he is lazy and disrespectful. I have tried everything; behavior contracts, detentions, referrals, a million one-on-one chats - nothing works. At this point, I think that I am just going to have to stick out the next two months with this kid. For now, I am going to call his parents and see what comes of it. 


2 comments:

  1. Yay Aussie filmmakers who change our lives with their inspirational nutritional advice! Proud of you for making it to 10 days! How does your body feel, lady? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually feeling quite well! You know, I am not going to act like the movie was so amazing that I'd watch it over and over...but I appreciate the fact that I was given a conscience about what I am putting into my body. This is something that I wanted to make a permanent lifestyle change...so I plan on continuing. Are you juicing daily?

    ReplyDelete

Leave thoughts your thoughts and opinions here! This is how we all grow.