Thursday, March 8, 2012

21 Jump Street

My husband and I just got home from a much needed date night. We were able to get tickets to see an advanced screening for 21 Jump Street. I was prepared for disappointment, but was delightfully surprised by this film. We haven't enjoyed a comedy this much since the Hangover 2 came out. Laughter and a sense of nostalgia filled the audience the entire time. The film starts off in 2005, when Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill were in high school. I am 23, so in 2005 I was a junior. This is a perfect film for people in their twenties. My husband and I were pretty much immediately hooked as soon as the Eminem intro song started. I definitely would not take my grandma to watch this film, but it is great for a super casual date or if your kicking back with your buddies. Don't read the following if you don't want to hear a spoiler. Johnny Depp made an amazingly unexpected cameo at the end of the film!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave thoughts your thoughts and opinions here! This is how we all grow.