Wednesday, January 16, 2013

White pants in the office!

I was always too chubby to wear white pants. They have to be the least forgiving pants of all! White tends to make people look more plump than what they actually are, but I was determined to have a pair months ago!

I bought white jeans when I was vacationing with family in Laughlin and they did not fit. I can proudly say today not only do they fit, but they are loose! Staying motivated to continue being healthy should not be difficult if I remind myself of how far I have come with this picture. Stay motivated ladies and gentlemen!

Being Latina is complicated when trying to lose weight and dress right.
 
Pants: Rue 21, Top: Old Navy, Undershirt: Abercrombie & Fitch, Shoes: TOMS' wedges, Necklace: Forever 21, Blazer: Random off-brand purchase
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave thoughts your thoughts and opinions here! This is how we all grow.