Monday, July 30, 2012

Study Chic

Now that Jorge and I are studying for the LSAT, our lifestyle is different. Waking up at 7:00AM to begin looking at the LSAT's logical reasoning section is not exactly what I would call a good time. Maybe as I practice more, I will consider the LSAT sexy? Until then, I am just trying not to fry my brain.

Although Starbucks has become my new hang out spot, it does not mean that I have to look like a bum.   Yes, I am a nerd, but I still love fashion. So with this being said, I have made a pact with myself. I will not allow myself to creep into hobo mode, as I delve deeper and deeper into the LSAT.

Stretchy, long, flowing skirts are perfect for the woman in study mode. You do not have to worry about crossing your legs as you simultaneously drink your tea latte and read.

Today, I tried my new nude colored maxi skirt and I fell in love. Paired with a black ruffled tank top and a floral headband, my maxi skirt looked comfortable and classy.


It took a lot to hunt down this skirt, so I am glad that I liked it! When I first started looking for a maxi skirt, they were $50 at H&M, $30 at Forever 21 and $20 at Target. Being the savvy shopper that I am, I found this one for $12.99 at a no-name off brand store in the mall. So if you are looking for Maxi skirts, be a wise shopper and look around before you spend over $20 dollars.

Being a chic Latina is complicated when the LSAT is forcing you to become a recluse.

2 comments:

  1. LSATS are hot. I mean maxi skirts. Thrift stores are great for maxi skirts. And if you want a hi-low effect, just cut the skirt in the front. Good luck studying. It will all be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the LSAT and so cool that you found an affordable maxi skirt! Wise shopper :)
    Im a new follower :)

    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete

Leave thoughts your thoughts and opinions here! This is how we all grow.