This outing was a perfect time for me to try out the mint skirt that I purchased at Cotton On for $10.
I paired the skirt with a ruffled tank top purchased at Target for $6 and mint necklace from Forever 21 for the same price. By pairing my skirt and necklace with a neutral colored top and shoes, I was able to further accentuate the mint color. Peach/pink blush and lipstick/lipgloss are also a good way to add more color to your overall look.
![]() |
| My Sister, Mom, and I |
It is safe to say that my outfit and lunch were an overall success.
Being Latina is less complicated when you can budget shop and still look stylish, while simultaneously enjoying time with family.



Awww Feliz Dia a tu mama. Dont you just love Cotton On? OMG I wandered in there thinking it was Metro Park one day and was amazed at all the great basic bottoms they have. I will be investing in some leggings once my baby weight comes off.
ReplyDeleteLooking good Mrs. Delmuro. Definitely enjoy the fact that you have proved that you do not need to spend an arm and a leg to look like a million bucks.
ReplyDeleteVery cute outfit!! I love that it is affordable and chic!
ReplyDeleteLove the skirt! and the color - Mint is one of my favorites to wear in the spring and summer. You look really pretty in the picture ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the mint with the gray color combination. I may just have to get a skirt just that color. Or pants. That would work as well! And happy bday to your momma :-)
ReplyDeleteMint is one of my favorite colors, nice post congrats!
ReplyDeletemint is awesome and it looks great on you! felicidades a tu mamita bella! love the photo of your sis, mom n you!!! besos!
ReplyDelete