I am American, but I am also Mexican - balancing both is complicated. My name, Ces'Ari, embodies this complexity. I suppose it predisposes me to an interesting life.
You lead by example, Ces'Ari! Loved your post about stressing the importance of volunteering and making a difference in our community. Thank you for sharing the resource at the end of the post!
great post! :) I agree, it is SUPER important to give back to ones community, be it where you reside, or where you come from. When I go travelling, I make care packages for street kids and take a big luggage full of clothes to give to street kids.
You lead by example, Ces'Ari! Loved your post about stressing the importance of volunteering and making a difference in our community. Thank you for sharing the resource at the end of the post!
ReplyDeletegreat post! :) I agree, it is SUPER important to give back to ones community, be it where you reside, or where you come from. When I go travelling, I make care packages for street kids and take a big luggage full of clothes to give to street kids.
ReplyDelete