Friday, August 17, 2012

How to Host A Tea Party (You Know...The Non-Political Kind)

I love tea and often host tea parties with my family. Start this tradition with your friends and family. The sooner you begin, the faster you can start adding to your own tea collection!


Read more on how to host a tea party by reading my article in Being Latino Online Magazine. Just click here!

2 comments:

  1. Thats what I need a tea pot! You just inspired me to go find one seriously we drink so much coffee but tea pots dont have in my kitchen a tea set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads.
    I am hoping to contribute & assist other customers like its helped me.

    Good job.
    my site > search engine marketing

    ReplyDelete

Leave thoughts your thoughts and opinions here! This is how we all grow.