Reno 911 isn't for everybody, but I love it. This show helped get me through my first year of teaching as a matter of fact. I was so swamped and dead that first year, that I needed something as ridiculous as Reno 911 to keep me alive. The fifteen to twenty minutes that I was able to watch on Netflix a day was just enough to keep me trekking.
Who would have thought that two years later, I would be able to talk to Officer Garcia. "Take that!", best friend who used to make fun of me for watching such a weird show. Not only was I able to interview him via phone, I was able to watch him at a comedy show for Proposition 38, hosted by Rick Najera.
I had such a fun evening at the L.A. Theatre and the entire time I kept thinking was, "Who would have thought I'd be here?"
To read more about Latino actors coming together in support of Proposition 38, click here to read my article.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave thoughts your thoughts and opinions here! This is how we all grow.