I am always looking for high quality delicious snack to eat while I'm at work. I'm not one of those Special K bar girls, I don't like eating cardboard. I like taking a bite into something that is so tasty it doesn't feel like I'm dieting. When I started my weight loss journey two years ago, I was looking to make a lifestyle change forever. That is the difference between dieting and lifestyle changes - temporality.
Over two years time, I have tried new products and I make it a point to do so as a way of keeping things fresh. For the month of February, I was inspired by sweets (especially chocolate) and nuts. Just because I choose to be health conscious, it does not mean that I can't have a pop of indulgence inbetween all my veggies!
 |
1) Trader Joe's Cocoa Almond Spread
2) Trader Joe's Dried Feezed Mango slices
3) Fresh bananas
4) Trader Joe's Almond Butter
5) Trader Joe's Wasabi Flavored Almonds
6) Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Lover's Chocolate Bar
7) thinkThin Brownie Crunch
|
Being Latina is complicated when trying to pack the most flavor into a healthy lifestyle, but it is so worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave thoughts your thoughts and opinions here! This is how we all grow.