I do not think that I can be low carb forever, but I definitely think this is something that I can do every other week if all goes well. I have been on a weightloss plateau for a while now and going low carb may just be the solution. My day one meal plan is as follows:
Breakfast: Bannana, grapes and 1 tablespoon of almond butter
Snack: Wasabi flavored Almonds (Trader Joe's brand)
Lunch: 1 Mahi Mahi Filet, Orange-Glazed Carrots and a Babybel Cheese
Snack: More Wasabi flavored Almonds (Trader Joe's brand), Oranges and a Nectarine
Dinner: To Be Determined....
This week, I have also decided to also eliminate artificial sugars from my diet. I know, big changes?! I drink lots and lots of iced tea with Splenda as well as diet dark sodas on occasion. I have noticed that after ingesting artificial sweeteners, I have an insatiable appetite. Through my research, I believe that my articial sweetner intake is the culprit. I purchased Wholesome Sweeterners' Organic Blue Agave and raw honey from Costco. These two products will replace my Splenda/Sweet n' Low products from here on out. I will keep you all posted daily to share my experience going low carb as well as artifical sweetener free.
![]() |
| My Lunch: Mahi Mahi and Orange Glazed Carrots |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave thoughts your thoughts and opinions here! This is how we all grow.