Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Twilight Has Nothing On Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

June 22, 2012 is the day that the Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter film adaptation will play in theaters. I first heard about Seth Grahame-Smith novels when Pride and Prejudice and Zombies came out and people were raving. In 2009, I was short on time and at the height of having fun in college, so I did not take time out to grab the book. What a dummy I was...this is the kind of book that I wish I would have read sooner.

He (Sam Kossack) will transform into Lincoln June 22, 2012
This is no Twilight, this has real hard-core Vampire slaying and intellect! To be completely honest, I only watch Twilight so that I can see Taylor Lautner. I will actually go to watch this movie because the story line is worthy of my presence. I started reading Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter on Sunday and just finished. It is an absolute page turner and visualizing the story was not difficult. If the movie does this book justice, there will be people lined up around the block just to get into the theater. Hopefully they have a mid-night showing. Jorge and I will roll into the theater with Abe Lincoln himself - we plan on having our buddy Sam dress up.

So who is/ will be your fave? Taylor Lautner or Abe Lincoln. I choose both if that is possible.

Being Latina is complicated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave thoughts your thoughts and opinions here! This is how we all grow.