| Alina on the right, Me on the left |
| Wendy on the left, Me on the right |
There is only one big problem. My home is a total disaster. They have never been to my apartment and I can't leave them with a bad first impression. Put it this way, my mother who is immaculately clean, would be disappointed. In order to make her proud of me, I need to start cleaning today! The following is my list of what I need to straighten out by Friday.
1) Scrub my tub/toilet/sink
2) Sweep and mop the restroom and kitchen floor
3) Windex my restroom mirrors
4) Hang up all of our clean clothes
5) Catch up on laundry (whites & colors)
6) Organize my jewelry tree
Now that I have created this list, I have to start working on knocking out each number. My goal for today is to tackle number four, five, and six while also making my hubby pozole for dinner.
Ugh...Being Latina is complicated.
Ugh...Being Latina is complicated.
hahaha. you always put pictures of me wanting to be gangsta. I cannot wait :)
ReplyDeletewell...we will always have a lil' gangster in us.
ReplyDeleteI found your blog yeeey my new bestie get cleaning girl !!! hope your doing good
ReplyDeletexoxo
curves